South African VC Rituals
Rituals of House Valur:
Every VC Group has its own internal ethos and House Valur is no exception. We do things our own way, as we see fit. We use terms we approve of and feel comfortable with. As a secular group within the South African Vampyre community, we chose to develop secular rituals for various purposes, in this case, to mark the passage of a member from one stage of their lives within the community to the next.
The rituals of House Valur listed below are:
- The Pacta Sunt Servanda (The Rite of the Apprenticeship) The beginning.
- Primoris Annus Lamia (The Yearling Ceremony) A coming of age ceremony.
- The Suscipiat Novum Membrum (The Welcoming Ceremony).
- The Mantra of the Living Vampyre.
- The Pactum (Dedication Ceremony for a new House).